We are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. We adopt the curriculum designed by the CBSE and follow the syllabus laid by NCERT, Delhi. The medium of Instruction is English.
- Languages : First Language – English, Second Language – Kannada/Hindi. Third Language – Hindi/Kannada
- Core Subjects : Mathematics, Science & Technology, Environmental Science(Class I to IV), Social Science(Class V to X),
- Work Experience/SUPW : Computer Education, Drawing and Painting, Gardening,
- Physical and Health Education : Recreational and competitive games and sports, track and field events, yoga, Karate.
- Fine Arts : Music, Dance, Art & Craft
- Life Skill Education: The modules are designed to enhance – Creative-Thinking, Critical-Thinking, Empathy, Coping with Stress, Coping with Emotions, Inter – personal Relationships, Communication Skills, Decision-Making Skills, Self-Awareness and Problem-Solving etc..
- Value Education : Immeasurable values are inculcated through all the curricular subjects.
Note: Text books are in line with the NCERT syllabus. The text books are chosen based on the content accuracy, presentation, explanation, enlisted activities pertaining to that level and keeping in view the best interest of the students and to provide happy learning.