Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we atJSSPublic School, Huvina Hadagali, strive with the same goal in mind. Admission toJSSPublic School, Huvina Hadagali is open to all children from Pre KG., irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
1.Entry point is PreKG Class.
2. The first priority is for siblings, children of our teachersandother staff members.
3. Then extpreference is for the Nationallymobilegroup including central servicesandother transferable services ofIndia.
4. Then extpriority is for the general category.
5. CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE FORPREKG REGISTRATION , AFTER 15TH DECEMBER OF EVERY YEAR.
6. VACANCIES DO NOT EXIST FOR THE CLASSES LKG TO X. THE AVAILABILITY OF SEATS IN THESE CLASSES DEPENDS ON THE TRANSFERS, IF ANY, CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE AFTER 1ST APRIL OF EVERY YEAR FOR THIS INFORMATION.
7. REGISTRATIONHASTO BE DONE ON THE WORKING DAYS IN THE STIPULATED DATES BETWEEN10.00 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M.
8. THE DULY FILLED REGISTRATION FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH 02 PASSPORT COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS, PHOTOCOPY OF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ADMISSIONS ARE DONE AS PER THE GUIDELINES OF CBSE, DELHI.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Admissions to Grades 2 to 7 are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/May. Students who have to appear for the written test will be sent a letter to the postal address mentioned in the registration form. The exact date and time of the test will be mentioned in the letter.